Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Child Shall Lead Them

Sophie, just hours old
It's been a while since I blogged about my niece, Sophia. It has been 2 years and a few months now so an update is due to you my readers!  My sister, her and my nephew are doing good! They live with our grandma just down the road from me. I get to see them every day if I want...and of course I do! Giggles!

Sophie, a few months old













 I even help watch the kids while my sister works in the mornings. My daughter and Sophia are like two peas in a pod....there is a very strong Godly bond between those two girls! Looking back to the bittersweet moments leading up to her birth, I realize how many times God had reached down and touched the situation. I realize now how much our family has grown closer to each other and to God through all this. Who would of thought......
Sophie Now!






A CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM...hmm, I have read those words somewhere before....oh yeah, in the Bible....God's word does NOT lie...and it DOES NOT RETURN VOID! 


No comments:

Post a Comment