Thursday, June 3, 2010

The New Adventure Part 1

So I have started the process of lossing weight. I went and did my orientation at the gym yesterday. The trainer gave me a 25 minute work out and man can I feel my hamstrings..lol I am so out of shape it's sad. I go back at 9am tomorrow for a one hour workout.

I am excited I really am, just scared cuz I don't have the money for the trainer 3 days a week like I want to have. So for a while I will have to do it on my own. Not a good thing...I like that motivation, accountability and that security of knowing someone is there to show me where I messed up if not using the equiptment right.  I hate tackling new adventures alone. However, it seems that is the story of my life...Adventures alone!

I have learned over the last week several things about myself but right now my legs are killing me and I am exausted so that portion will have to wait til tonight to type. My friend and her son should be over here anytime for breakfast...yum yum! I love cooking for folks!

I work til 10pm tonight so til then for the next portion of the blog have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment