Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 Recap

Well folks it's that time of year when I realize that another 365 days have come to an end and I look back to see what God has brought me through. I realize this year 2010 has become one of the strangest years I have encountered yet.





January--a month of decisions



February--a month of being the "new kid"



March & April--months of good bye



May--a month of transition and relocating



June, July August--months of healing



September--month of focusing and self examination



October, Novemeber---months of revelation of self



December--a month of closure to a lot of people, situations with anticipation of a NEW BEGINNING come 2011!







While each month brought something new, I realize it also made me more aware of the gifts and treasures that lay inside me placed there by God. I realized my unique abilities and now know how to opperate in them.







Last night I was told that I walk in Mercy, extending it to others because I know what it really is to experience Mercy and few people really know how to do this. I was also told that I am different and that I have a healthy perspective on Love and know how to flow in it. I'm glad this was said over the phone b'cuz I was bawling like a baby when listening to this. Giggle Giggle, I have prayed for many days this year for many things and I have to admit, I am seeing the results of the prayers. Some of the answers, are being answered in a way I didnt expect but others prayers are being answered in just the way I did expect. God is always faithful to perform His Word! He really does know best!



There is more to this but for now I will end it, and just say that I am greatful for each phase I experienced this year and know that it has helped me be more like Christ and become the me he wants me to be!




*Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment