Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sing the Melody from Within


Sing, sing, don't stop keep singing,

"I am trying, I really am, its hard"

Push, don't let the circumstances you face or that suround you silence your song"

"I am pushing, I just don't know if I can keep pushing. even the strong get weak at times."

Ever feel like that is the coversation you have when life throws more on your shoulders than you think you can handle? I know there have been times when I have been the one screaming I am singing my song but it hurts.....and then there have been times when I have been found guilty of just giving up and letting the inner song fade deep into the darkness of piling high circumstances.......and falling into a "pity party" because it was easier than pushing through while singing loud my hearts song.


So lets assume you have gotten to a place where you have forgotten the lyrics to the song that you sing? Or perhaps you have come to the place where you question the importance of even singing your song when it seems like nothing is changing....

Well for me I found that my song was a bit of strength for me and the more I sang the more I seen myself gain determination to keep my head held high and push through whatever was facing me. I often say I am not that strong, but I have found that I am stronger than I really give myself credit for.....

Okay so back to what do you do if the song you sing has become a silent memory and your longing to sing again....

1. Remember that nothing is worth letting your song die.
2. Everything we face is to help us sing louder despite the "pushing process"
3. Memorize and Believe Isaiah 12:2 " Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid for the Lord is my strength and my song, He is also my salvation."

We know that Jevhovah is our strength but do we make him our song? As we make Him so and sing of Him, we lose our fear. We are able to "trust and not be afraid." Our Redeemer is our STRENGTH so make him your SONG too!

I know some of you are reading this and perhaps you feel that its God that is to blame for your mess, or even loosing your song. But I assure you that isn't the case and if you allow him to be your savior again and begin to sing your song, you will see that He is your strength and your Song will begin to be heard across the drama you face and the obsticles that stand in your way....and perhaps its your song that helps someone else out of the "pit" they are in that has allowed them to loose their song....and they begin to sing their song in turn helping others find their voice, song and purpose in life.

6 comments:

  1. Amen! What a beautiful blog you have here. I followed you over here from mine. :) I'm going to recommend your page to others. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Melanie...and thanks Captain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete